School Vision & Mission
We aim to offer a secure and structured environment promoting positive behaviour where disaffected and permanently excluded young people develop as confident and independent learners. Our overall aim is to support and facilitate the successful reintegration of pupils back into mainstream schools. Our work specifically targets social, emotional and behavioural skills and educational progress in order that young people achieve their full potential.
- To offer educational provision with the opportunities to gain recognised qualifications to young people who are unable to maintain regular attendance at a mainstream school.
- To identify issues which underlie non-attendance and disengagement from education and to support young people in addressing and resolving these issues.
- To ensure each learner has an equal opportunity to develop spiritually, morally, socially & culturally.
- To raise levels of confidence, self-esteem and aspirations.
- To offer a clear route into further education, employment or training.
- To celebrate achievements to evaluate performance and to constantly work towards school improvement.